» Bangkok » Bangkok » Bangkok
6 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 10 hours
Departs: Bangkok, Bangkok
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Enjoy a fun day trip from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spend a full day trekking, exploring Haew Narok Waterfall and Haew Suwat Waterfall in one day and learning about the fascinating jungle. An authentic Thai lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
1. Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Bangkok hotel
2. Hike to Haew Narok Waterfall in Khao Yai National Park
3. Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
4. Delicious lunch of traditional Thai cuisine at a local restaurant
5. Explore Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
6. Learn all about the area at the Khao Yai National Park Visitor Centre
7. Stop at to enjoy the scenery of Khao Yai National Park at KM 30 Viewpoint
8. Take a hike to Haew Suwat Waterfall, a stunning waterfall which was made famous in the film 'The Beach’.
Complimentary 3 Bottled water and 3 refreshing towels (Per Person) excluding soft drinks
Free pickup and drop-off: Sukhumvit (from Soi 1 to 33 and from Soi 2 to 26)
Free pickup and drop-off:Chidlom, Ploenchit, Chinatown, Khao San Road, Pratunam, Sathorn,Siam,Silom
Licensed English-speaking tour guide
Lunch in a local restaurant with bottled water excluded soft drinks
National park entrance fees
Passenger insurance and travel planning service
Raincoats and anti-leech socks during the rainy season will be provided
Transportation by comfortable minivan, vehicle or car
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
All optional tour. Other service not mentioned in the program.
Personal expenses such as drinks, tip etc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
1 hours • Admission Ticket Included
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
5 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Bangkok Travel Guide